Have you reached Cantonment Railway Station instead of Majestic? Or do you have another train to catch from Majestic Railway Station? Whatever the reason may be, we’ve got you covered!
When it comes to all things commute, you can rely on Tummoc! Using our trip planner, we’ve found the best commute options for you to reach from Cantonment Railway Station to Majestic Railway Station! All these options use public transportation. So, they are both pocket friendly and planet friendly!
Here are your best options:
Option #1 Using BMTC + Namma Metro
- Take a 2-minute walk to the JC Nagara bus stand.
- Catch BMTC bus no. 197-STP-D06G till Indian Express.
- Walk down to the Cubbon Park Metro station and take the purple line till Majestic Metro Station. You have reached your destination!
Option #2 Using BMTC bus route no. 114-B
- Walk for 7 minutes/catch an auto till Munireddy Palya J C Nagara bus stand.
- Take bus no. 114-B till Kempegowda Bus Station, and voila!
Option #3 Using BMTC bus route no. 114-C
- Just like option #2, reach Munireddy Palya J C Nagara bus stand.
- From there, take bus no. 114-C till Kempegowda Bus Station to reach your destination!
Need to find the best route for your commute? Just head over to the Tummoc app, and use our “Plan My Trip” feature! You can also find accurate metro and bus information!
Which route would you like us to cover in the next #AllMappedOut? Let us know in the comments!